JOIN OUR TEAM IN SYDNEY, NSW
Customer Service & Order Processing Officer
Materialised is a renowned provider of high-performance furnishing textiles and wall coverings, offering innovative solutions to the very best practitioners in Interior Design & Architecture, Hospitality and Healthcare, in projects across Australasia and beyond.
We are looking for a proactive and energetic person to join our Data entry and Customer service team.
- Processing customer orders, ensuring details are entered accurately into the system and special notes are recorded and actioned accordingly.
- Raising and scheduling work orders for different production stations.
- Liaising with Customer Service, Purchasing, Production and Dispatch teams to ensure orders are fulfilled in a timely manner and according to specifications.
- Issuing invoices.
- Dealing with inbound enquiries from internal and external clients, via email and phone.
- Engaging in the resolution of production or invoicing issues.
The ideal candidate would have…
- Previous order processing experience.
- Outstanding data entry skills (Experience in PRONTO is a plus)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent time management and organisational skills.
- Sound problem-solving skills.
- Ability to learn and adapt to new systems and processes.
What are the Benefits to you...
- Satisfaction of working with a rapidly growing company, genuinely making a difference to their industry and community.
- Permanent full-time opportunity.
- Working Monday to Friday in the leafy suburb of Blakehurst, close to public transport.
- Hours can be flexible within the operating hours of the business.
Location: Sydney, NSW.
HOW TO APPLY
Please submit your application via SEEK
JOIN OUR TEAM IN PERTH, WA
Showroom Consultant & Sales Support - Furnishing Textiles and Wall Coverings
This role will suit an energetic, personable individual with a desire to utilize their flair for colour and design in a B2B situation. A background in some aspect of Interior Design supply would be highly beneficial.
Responsibilities included in this diverse and interesting role…
- Managing and attending client visitations in our new West Perth Showroom
- Style consulting, including boards and style guides
- Providing excellent customer service and managing the CRM system
- Internal sales - following up leads and opportunities, including BCI tracking
- Supporting the Sales Team with administrative tasks
- Responding to sampling requests and hand delivering them to clients when required
Your skills for the role will include:
- A passion for colour and design, in interiors context
- Ability to provide ongoing support and the disposition to nurture relationships
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Excellent customer service skills and ability to multitask
- Ability to work autonomously and the drive to hit the ground running
- Computer literacy and intermediate MS Office skills
- Experience in business software, Pronto preferred but not essential
- Driver's license (required)
Location: Perth, WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please apply via SEEK