Customer service and special projects coordinator
Materialised is a renowned provider of high-performance furnishing textiles and wallcoverings, offering innovative solutions to the very best practitioners in Interior Design & Architecture, Hospitality and Healthcare, in projects across Australasia and beyond.
We are looking for an energetic professional with soft furnishing project experience to join our talented Customer Service Team.
- Providing our clients with the best pre, during and after-sale experience, every time.
- Presenting product options or solutions to clients, considering their specific performance requirements, design scheme aesthetics, budget and time frame.
- Qualifying client’s purchase orders, communicating specific requirements to the appropriate parties and ensuring orders are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Confidently providing centralised project coordination, working closely with clients, Sales representatives and different production areas to ensure customers’ expectations and time frames are successfully met.
- Providing ongoing support to remote Sales Team and Management.
- Managing Client Records
- Confidently resolving day to day issues.
The ideal candidate would have…
- Drapery, upholstery or wallcovering project coordination, production, planning or sales experience.
- Excellent customer service skills and the disposition to nurture relationships.
- Outstanding communication skills; both verbal and written.
- Computer literacy and intermediate MS Office skills.
- Ability to handle several projects simultaneously.
- A strong motivation to make things happen, proactively.
- An eye for detail.
What are the Benefits to you…
- Satisfaction of working with a rapidly growing company, genuinely making a difference to their industry and community.
- Opportunity to collaborate on remarkable projects involving bespoke design and ‘cutting edge’ textile printing technology.
- Working Monday to Friday in the leafy suburb of Blakehurst.