Information specific to MAT 9 & 11 care instructions
Whilst our fabrics are designed to be easily cleaned, they are not self-cleaning and require a regular maintenance regime to extend the life of the fitout. Most spills and stains can easily be cleaned with a towel. Just wipe up the spills with a clean cloth.
- For fabrics that are classified MAT 11 it is important to follow the concentration recommendation and further ensure you rinse any residue.
- When spot cleaning difficult stains using Crypton Care it is important to work from the outside towards the centre to avoid spreading. Ensure you rinse any residue.
- When padding ensure you use a white cloth to avoid any potential migration of colour from the pad.
Crypton Care is also available to purchase from Materialised.
Crypton Care Purple
Suitable for oil based stains. Butter, cosmetics, crayon, grease, gum, ink, iodine, lipstick, mayonnaise, mustard, nail polish, oil, red drinks, rust, shoe polish, sun block, tar, vegetable oil.
Crypton Care Gold
Suitable for protein based stains. beer, blood, butter, chocolate, coffee, cola, grass, jelly, juices, ketchup, mildew, milk, mustard, paint (latex), tea, urine, vegetable oil, vomit, wine.
Some stains necessitate the use of both Crypton Care Purple and Crypton Gold.
In addition there is a disinfectant and deodoriser ideal for use after cleaning:
Crypton fabric care disinfectant and deodoriser
A one step disinfectant which kills mould, mildew and most germs on contact, it is the ultimate tool to target the germs and bacteria found on surfaces in hospitals, nursing homes, hotels, schools and offices.
When used in conjunction with Crypton® Super Fabric, Crypton® becomes the first disinfectable fabric in the world. With Crypton® Green on Crypton® Super Fabric, be assured that your upholstery is germ, virus, and mildew-free. This is a breakthrough for many industries that rely on safe, clean environments.
A quick one-step disinfectant that disinfects our fabrics and any hard surfaces, killing 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Attend to spills immediately.
- Remove excess soil and apply the appropriate Crypton Cleaner to the stained area.
- Agitate stain with a soft brush.
- Allow solution to remain on stain for one minute.
- Blot up the stain with a dry, white towel, rinse any remaining soap and blot the area again.
- Repeat if necessary.
- Once cleaned, use Crypton Disinfectant and Deodoriser. This process will provide a Crypton surface that is germ free!
Crypton Care Blue – Leather & Vinyl Cleaner (& protector)
Suitable for oil based stains. Removes most ink, crayon, dye transfer, adhesives, red drinks, dirt, blood, grease and food stains.
Always test in an inconspicuous area first. In some instances not all stains can be completely removed.